PH602 Proximity Hotel Lock is designed exclusively for the hotel lock system; the system consists of PH-602 lock, PC-747 Proximity Encoder, PT-10 Infrared Terminal and Card Issuance Software.
Card Issuance Software
• Authorized hotel staff can only enter the card issuance system by use of a password.
• The encoders are specially designed so that other encoders cannot read or copy the hotel’s cards.
PC-747 Card Encoder
• Special designed that other encoders cannot read or copy.
• Proximity card encoder/ reader
• The encoder is specially designed so that other encoders cannot read or copy the hotel’s cards.
PT-10 Infrared Terminal
• Programs the room number in the locks memory.
• Records from the lock’s internal clock.
• Records from the lock’s memory comprehensive data of the last 600 entry events of 60 locks.
• Downloaded data includes: type of card used, card number, entry time and date, and card issuing staff’s number.
• The infrared Terminal could be connected to PC.
Battery Powered Lock
• PH-602 lock uses four AA alkaline batteries.
• Door can be opened approximately 10,000 times before a battery change is needed.
• When a maid card key will not open a hotel room, this indicates the lock’s batteries are low. Maintenance will be alerted to change the batteries. However the guest card key will continue to open the door.
An emergency card key, under the manager’s control, will override a double-locked door in the event of an emergency.
Card Key Usage
+ Guest Card:
• Allows room access.
• Activates room electricity when inserted in the room’s energy saving device.
• Allows access to the hotel’s public facilities.
• Permits guests to charge purchases at the hotel’s restaurants, snack bars, pubs, and retail shops.
• Allows parking garage access.
• Allows VIP elevator use.
• Allows a prompt guest checkout by compiling a comprehensive hotel bill quickly.
+ Emergency card:
Allows room access even if the room is double-locked.
This card is always under the strict control of the manager or his representative.
+ Master card
Allows access to all rooms not double-locked.
+ Maid card
Allows access to specific rooms during a work shift.
+ On-line card
Allows the hand held infrared terminal to program room locks and read out comprehensive data of the last 100 entry events.
Green, Red LEDs & Beeper
Temic Card E5557
6V (1.5V *4 Alkaline Battery)
Zinc Alloy Die-Casting
Handle– Stainless Steel/ copper
Mortise lock-- Stainless